Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hate

I dont know how to explain it but there is a look a very sick person has in their eyes that tells the story of their sickness. Not the look of pain - that's a different look. The look of sick.

Last week Jake had the look of sick. And the look of pain. The video was the best he felt all week, and it was all too brief.

Now he only has the look of pain. He has such a fire in his eyes that I gotta check to make sure I havnt spontaneously combusted.

He hates me. He is so well he has energy for hate.

I couldnt be happier.

5 comments:

That Girl said...

I blame all of you for his continued well-being. Your prayers, thoughts and good wishes have made me feel better and obviously shifted the cosmic balance in his favor.

That Girl said...

Thanks you. Thank you. Thank you.

1blueshi1 said...

YAY! I am so glad Face hates you, well, you know what I mean. My kid hated me the other night when he wasn't doing his homework and I made him run laps in the driveway for half an hour. how is terror holding up?

katie d said...

yay, face! hate away, pal. xo.

Charles said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy